yeah. Couldn't miss it even if I wanted to🙄Did you guys hear Abhi said “ Bye Abhira” to the dolls before they left Sunset Point?
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
yeah. Couldn't miss it even if I wanted to🙄Did you guys hear Abhi said “ Bye Abhira” to the dolls before they left Sunset Point?
🤣
meme video of abhi and kairav fighting
I know its not possible but imagine if it happens 🤩🤩what if that other hopital offier mahima a senior position she will go running there
very valid point it can be a possiblity as he is trying divide and rule and then playing his game only that he dont know this plan will backfireok I have a theory (I know it’s best to wait until episode airs but this is just for time pass anyways 😆)
Precap- What if harsh aka 🐷 has made some arrangement to send Neil somewhere for work (like how he was trying to send him to Sitapur for a project in the sankranti episode) and all siblings are discussing that and abhi gets upset and throws project related papers/tickets. I am saying because today 🐷 was making plans to suppress Manjari and neil.. and he has been taunting neil about being jobless since past couple of episodes.
you are welcome 🤗🤗🤣🤣🤣
Aww! Thanks for the gift Anu! Halloween came in a little early this year no?
pooja's unfulfilled demand from Hum aapke hain kaun (HAHK) like your pipe demand 🤣
we need to teach this to these kids who are keeping polls for this out of all the things 🤣 this will happen eventually but delayed 🤣my advice: we should all pray that SR is delayed as much as possible, in fact hope that it never happens…
Reason: mimi said “tum jo cheez se bhago voh toh hokar rehta hai” 🤣🤣🤣
(translation for grace- Mimi said, if you try to run away from something, it will surely happen)
I agree the episodes are soo good and loving this understanding part of Abhira ❤️Originally posted by: MYTNGH2JOPRASAL5
I don't even care for the SR. I am loving these episodes so much!! 🤗
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0