I feel yeh iklie torture will start and narmada demands second shaadi of aru mammy .... nahin.... to stop their advances he may declare infertile himself ... I have gone mad totally 😅🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I feel yeh iklie torture will start and narmada demands second shaadi of aru mammy .... nahin.... to stop their advances he may declare infertile himself ... I have gone mad totally 😅🤣
kuch horror introduce karao...
the dead kid returning back taking revenge on Jyo as she loves to see Universe and things beyond.
SAAS BAHU is always there...
firstly they showed Imlie-Aryan in that forest house for 1 day... 2nd day she pregnant... 3rd day baby aborted... so having horror story justified.
The Makers should realize yeh movie shooting nahin... serial shooting hain... continuity dikhao yaa leap bolo... but this is horrible style of story telling...
The makers love forced marriage as that is the key essence of story telling
Abhi Aryan ka shaadi karva denge. JO ya GUDIYA ke saath.