Promo was misleading 😂😂😂😂
Imlie cant be a mother……
Now she will try to distance herself from abp..joe baba ki jay ho…
The most dangerous villain 🙄
Now narmada will flip ahain and imli’s torture will start…
Promo was misleading 😂😂😂😂
Imlie cant be a mother……
Now she will try to distance herself from abp..joe baba ki jay ho…
The most dangerous villain 🙄
Now narmada will flip ahain and imli’s torture will start…
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
completely.
they are gearing up for a big storyline i guess
sounds like the separation track is right around the corner
wouldve been nice to see some more arylie scenes, but i am excited to see his angst
Expected but not so soon😒
seriously….getting on my 😟 .Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0
completely.
they are gearing up for a big storyline i guess
sounds like the separation track is right around the corner
wouldve been nice to see some more arylie scenes, but i am excited to see his angst
Dont you think?since aryan is very good…keen observer of everything around….he might have observed Joe as well???
seriously….getting on my 😟 .
Dont you think?since aryan is very good…keen observer of everything around….he might have observed Joe as well???
This jo I want 2 light candles on all over her face😡... Hw she killed chikku😥
I'm disappointed by this.
They should've gone with male infertility (real/fake)
It is such a taboo subject, would've been better for social message.
Abb wohi bakwas sas-bahu drama 😴
i think taking break for a month or two is better option😂 wahi sab repeat hogaOriginally posted by: SundariP
I'm disappointed by this.
They should've gone with male infertility (real/fake)
It is such a taboo subject, would've been better for social message.
Abb wohi bakwas sas-bahu drama 😴
Originally posted by: SundariP
I'm disappointed by this.
They should've gone with male infertility (real/fake)
It is such a taboo subject, would've been better for social message.
Abb wohi bakwas sas-bahu drama 😴
Why would u put aru through all the turmoil 😆
This is going to bring them necessary tears .aru would just berate himself and goes back into shell .here they are setting the stage for third person to directly get involved
i think taking break for a month or two is better option😂 wahi sab repeat hoga
I'll watch, I'm masochist 🤣
But also, i can keep attachment to min so i don't mind.
Originally posted by: SundariP
I'm disappointed by this.
They should've gone with male infertility (real/fake)
It is such a taboo subject, would've been better for social message.
Abb wohi bakwas sas-bahu drama 😴
Writers have lost their brain still searching for it😤... I m going to write affirmation on getting back their brain soon😶