I quit this darn show!- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

14

Views

2.1k

Users

12

Likes

48

Frequent Posters

aishapl013 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: rittika

Pranju giving disclaimer 🤣

Behen disclaimer here on IF it's like Cigarette pack having health warning.

Jinko bura lagna hain voh lagta hi hain toh why even bother, instead let's wait for there pms 🤣

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: MimiLulu

https://postimg.cc/vcmppFm4

THIS DARN DRESS IS BACK…even uglier! On a damn doll! That’s it! That’s enough of my patience! My beti Waise bhi only has eyes for her bae and has forgotten me but I was still supporting her but this dress! Oh no no no!!



I QUIT!!! I’m done!!! Akshu ki maa…is still Akshu ki maa cause a love between a Mumma and beti is for eternity but I quit this show! 😡😡😡

Oh Mimi we know you and your Beti been having a couple of bad weeks. No pinga for her and no recognition for you from her side and her bae..and the ugly dress was the nail on the coffin.. but I’m sure you don’t mean what you said… especially with the way your beti is all ready for pinga in the coming episodes…

Edited by jani_faizal - 4 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: tptwi

Mims what else were you expecting after that cupid on valentines day??? Abhi's surprises are always scary 🤣

@bold like akshu’s dreams 😅

617251 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

@bold like akshu’s dreams 😅

exactly!! match made in heaven 🤣
Posted: 4 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: MimiLulu

https://postimg.cc/vcmppFm4

THIS DARN DRESS IS BACK…even uglier! On a damn doll! That’s it! That’s enough of my patience! My beti Waise bhi only has eyes for her bae and has forgotten me but I was still supporting her but this dress! Oh no no no!!



I QUIT!!! I’m done!!! Akshu ki maa…is still Akshu ki maa cause a love between a Mumma and beti is for eternity but I quit this show! 😡😡😡


They made this with the torn pieces of her dress....


Mimi... U did not destroy the dress.... Kahaan se mila yeh piece abhi ko .... As mimilulu mother of Akshu ...u should chk her wardrobe time to time....


Also the creepy doll Akshu is taller than Abhi🤣

Edited by Amru4krish - 4 years ago

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 1 months ago

Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 6 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DWMP2XliKbj/ Okay so here's a little background on this couple. The guy mocked his wife for infertility and ran away...

https://www.instagram.com/p/DWMP2XliKbj/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".