MimiLulu thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#1

https://postimg.cc/vcmppFm4

THIS DARN DRESS IS BACK…even uglier! On a damn doll! That’s it! That’s enough of my patience! My beti Waise bhi only has eyes for her bae and has forgotten me but I was still supporting her but this dress! Oh no no no!!



I QUIT!!! I’m done!!! Akshu ki maa…is still Akshu ki maa cause a love between a Mumma and beti is for eternity but I quit this show! 😡😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

14

Views

2.1k

Users

12

Likes

48

Frequent Posters

chremma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#2

We will miss you Mimi Akshu ki Maa😭😭😭but seriously that dress on a woodoo doll looks scary

SejN thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#3

It’s a nightmare come true! Of all the dresses they had to put that one on the doll 😩

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#4

Must Unsee Spongebob GIF - Must Unsee Spongebob Washing GIFs

iheartChai thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago
#5

Mimi,


That was Abhi's surprise. At least Akshu is not wearing that dress again. But seriously that dress has come back to haunt us all 🤣


I think your Beti's dressing has gotten better post marriage.

Edited by iheartChai - 4 years ago
617251 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#6

Mims what else were you expecting after that cupid on valentines day??? Abhi's surprises are always scary 🤣

mudz thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago
#7

You should be happy that the dress is now in pieces!!

rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: MimiLulu

https://postimg.cc/vcmppFm4

THIS DARN DRESS IS BACK…even uglier! On a damn doll! That’s it! That’s enough of my patience! My beti Waise bhi only has eyes for her bae and has forgotten me but I was still supporting her but this dress! Oh no no no!!



I QUIT!!! I’m done!!! Akshu ki maa…is still Akshu ki maa cause a love between a Mumma and beti is for eternity but I quit this show! 😡😡😡

Mimi but alteast tell us who is the star of the day today 🤣


btw I love this dress 🤣

aishapl013 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#9

The parallel we never saw coming 🤣


Image



https://tenor.com/6V7W.gif



P.S.- Treat it as a joke that too on The set designer not on Abhira but duh the set designer has missed coffee for sure


I completely sympathize with Akshu ki Maa today 💔

rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: aishapl013

The parallel we never saw coming 🤣


Image



https://tenor.com/6V7W.gif



P.S.- Treat it as a joke that too on The set designer not on Abhira but duh the set designer has missed coffee for sure


I completely sympathize with Akshu ki Maa today 💔

Pranju giving disclaimer 🤣

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 1 months ago

Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 6 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DWMP2XliKbj/ Okay so here's a little background on this couple. The guy mocked his wife for infertility and ran away...

https://www.instagram.com/p/DWMP2XliKbj/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".