Upcoming : Abhi Vs Kairav | Precap : Clash of Attitude |P's Update- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

582

Views

24.1k

Users

22

Likes

2k

Frequent Posters

MQ4NNDFZ3HRULV5C thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#31

Originally posted by: rittika

coming soon on twitter page near you🤣

twitter is about to have another field day & I'm so here for it 😆

MQ4NNDFZ3HRULV5C thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#32

Originally posted by: anuandavi


Arre Abhimanyu... Do not disappoint me.. Lion's roar and glare ka wait kar rahi hoon me... Kairav kaise darta he ye dekhna he mujhe.. Fussing kya hota he

we have never been so excited for the roar before 🤣
MQ4NNDFZ3HRULV5C thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#33

Originally posted by: Antara_302

I think that's where he would reveal himself saying "Bhaiya nahi Hoon main, Saiyan hoon" Too cheesy but I can see him saying that.

this is so abhi 🤣
rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#34

Originally posted by: P3G6SFQKPYNVC4OT

twitter is about to have another field day & I'm so here for it 😆

another??? Its everyday🤣🤣 even in the most filler episodes also they find something🤣🤣
MQ4NNDFZ3HRULV5C thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#35
yesss looks like we are getting scrubs wala cabin romance 🤣
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#36

Originally posted by: Antara_302

I think that's where he would reveal himself saying "Bhaiya nahi Hoon main, Saiyan hoon" Too cheesy but I can see him saying that.

I can totally picture him say that 🤣🤣
Reva_IF thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#37

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Do you think Akshu will call the driver “Bhaiyya “?


you always come up with interesting questions 😆
Reva_IF thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#38

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

it would be hilarious!!! Abhi would flip 🤣🤣🤣🤣

abhi be like: bhaiya hoga mera saala 😆

MQ4NNDFZ3HRULV5C thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#39

Originally posted by: Reva_IF

abhi be like: bhaiya hoga mera saala 😆

his saala might not be alive after today 🤣
IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago
#40

I only ask questions, that’s easy. You all got the tough part - the answers! And you guys never disappoint!
❤️

Originally posted by: Reva_IF

you always come up with interesting questions 😆

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 23 days ago

They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: LaughingGirl · 4 months ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".