Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Neither. I’m addicted to coke no sugar aka coke zero. My body is made up of 1% water and 59% cola.
Coke zero is the best❤️ also the mango one and raspberry one☺️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Neither. I’m addicted to coke no sugar aka coke zero. My body is made up of 1% water and 59% cola.
Coke zero is the best❤️ also the mango one and raspberry one☺️
Talking about chai i found something 😭😭😭
https://twitter.com/_SachiR/status/1527627354654359554?t=SMR3qQDb75LBYnAY3A5zOQ&s=19
Sorry hinna tagged you by mistake 🤦
Originally posted by: RainbowGlitter
Talking about chai i found something 😭😭😭
https://twitter.com/_SachiR/status/1527627354654359554?t=SMR3qQDb75LBYnAY3A5zOQ&s=19

None
I don't drink Tea. I like coffee but not addicted to it. Usually take coffee in extreme winters and cold coffee in summers but only occasionally.
I ❤️ Coffee 
Originally posted by: RainbowGlitter
Sorry hinna tagged you by mistake 🤦
I was wondering why you tagged me in that post🤔
you were the last poster and i forgot to remove the tag before posting
What about coke? 😆
Originally posted by: infinity101
What about coke? 😆
haye kadwi mujhe toh ulti aa jati jab bhi peeti🤢
infinity,
tum coke peeti ho
ya fir
yahan ke members ki tarah drugs aur alcohol mein involved toh nahi ho 😲
Can we just animate the movie Namit bhai https://x.com/kshitizcritic/status/2100446495283757200?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
1