Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: FlowerHater
Kya bakwaas h
FlowerHater, I am thinking of copying your username 🤣.
Just MeetHater now🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lagta hai.. sui dhaga wala sapna tha. Meetu wakes him from the trance
Lagta hai.. sui dhaga wala sapna tha. Meetu wakes him from the trance
Pls director saab...let it be like this ..🤞🤞🤞🤞
OMG!
I have nothing to say.....
Originally posted by: Physics_girl
FlowerHater, I am thinking of copying your username 🤣.
Just MeetHater now🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nahi nahi aisa nahi🥺
If you will be mistaken with me na it will be ouch
Originally posted by: FlowerHater
Nahi nahi aisa nahi🥺
If you will be mistaken with me na it will be ouch
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Ok ok 🤣🤣🤣. But I hate post leap Meet🤣
Lagta hai.. sui dhaga wala sapna tha. Meetu wakes him from the trance
na sapna ni ta… he imagined Meet H serving tea to prospective groom…
papa ji aye to lekin is wale scene me ni… aj wale scene me photo dene … 😆 and why is he asking permission to enter … and why Rajvardhan did not ask Meet A k wo abhi tk room se gya kyu ni? or ye kl bag pack kr ra ta na… to abhi tk gya kyu ni … 😛