Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

papa ji aye to lekin is wale scene me ni… aj wale scene me photo dene … ðŸ˜† and why is he asking permission to enter … and why Rajvardhan did not ask Meet A k wo abhi tk room se gya kyu ni? or ye kl bag pack kr ra ta na… to abhi tk gya kyu ni … ðŸ˜›

babita stopped him from shifting

Anjureads thumbnail

papa ji aye to lekin is wale scene me ni… aj wale scene me photo dene … ðŸ˜† and why is he asking permission to enter … and why Rajvardhan did not ask Meet A k wo abhi tk room se gya kyu ni? or ye kl bag pack kr ra ta na… to abhi tk gya kyu ni … ðŸ˜›

Mujhe nahi pata ðŸ˜›

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

babita stopped him from shifting

Babita kya krti h .. and kyu krti h wo whi jaane … on one hand she was happy that Meet H is leaving.. fir apne bete ko jakr chaabi bhr ri h that Meet H and Rajvardhan are cooking something… fir showing shocked disappointment on announcement of Meet H ‘s pregnancy… uska stand hi ni clear h … 

not to mention usko apni galti ka zara b ehsaas ni h that she spoilt Isha’s life in her stupidity….

tamanna1391 thumbnail

Babita kya krti h .. and kyu krti h wo whi jaane … on one hand she was happy that Meet H is leaving.. fir apne bete ko jakr chaabi bhr ri h that Meet H and Rajvardhan are cooking something… fir showing shocked disappointment on announcement of Meet H ‘s pregnancy… uska stand hi ni clear h … 

not to mention usko apni galti ka zara b ehsaas ni h that she spoilt Isha’s life in her stupidity….

she is too proud to admit her mistake and in her hatred she is trying to manipulate meetwa into having same persona which is why meetwa was not feeling guilty and was not ready to say sorry to meety but raj know where to hit in meetwa's case even in yesterday's episode babita was trying to stop meetwa from apologising to meety and raj but the realisation of loosing meety to someone else has hit meetwa's heart directly and meety's love overpowered babita hatred

Edited by tamanna1391 - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

she is too proud to admit her mistake and in her hatred she is trying to manipulate meetwa into having same persona which is why meetwa was not feeling guilty and was not ready to say sorry to meety but raj know where to hit in meetwa's case even in yesterday's episode babita was trying to stop meetwa from apologising to meety and raj but the realisation of loosing meety to someone else has hit meetwa's heart directly and meety's love overpowered babita hatred

but aj again she made him think … ye chahti kya h? if she hates Meet H so much… to bhai Meet H should leave.. pr Zee tv me MIL are never good .. if good then they have no say at all (example- Rakhi) …. and FLs are doormats .. to kya hi expect kre …😔

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Ok ok 🤣🤣🤣. But I hate post leap Meet🤣

Me too … and frankly both Meets … so not even asking which Meet you are referring to …😛

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Me too … and frankly both Meets … so not even asking which Meet you are referring to …😛

Both.

tamanna1391 thumbnail

but aj again she made him think … ye chahti kya h? if she hates Meet H so much… to bhai Meet H should leave.. pr Zee tv me MIL are never good .. if good then they have no say at all (example- Rakhi) …. and FLs are doormats .. to kya hi expect kre …😔

babita wants meety to change totally and now she knows that meme are in love and meety can do anything for meetwa so she is using him and baby to change meety fully