ash why are you voluntarily comparing yourself to harshu 🤣Hain na? I am also PhD in episode interpretations - like Harsh PR Uncle. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ash why are you voluntarily comparing yourself to harshu 🤣Hain na? I am also PhD in episode interpretations - like Harsh PR Uncle. 🤣
Hain na? I am also PhD in episode interpretations - like Harsh PR Uncle. 🤣
You want to become a PR Uncle comparable😳
Originally posted by: 546SL5ANFPIIOACB
ash why are you voluntarily comparing yourself to harshu 🤣
I said something almost similar🤣
Originally posted by: RXNPGIV7PBPEOLON
that is exactly what twitter kids want to see 😆
Haha! As per them.. Harshad is Abhimanyu only for Action, Gymnastics and to take off his shirt once a week😆
I don't know whether to laugh or cry to this comment
Haha! As per them.. Harshad is Abhimanyu only for Action, Gymnastics and to take off his shirt once a week😆
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
he is wearing blue. I had shared a tweet.
- https://twitter.com/sarawaqar141/status/1528594590206668800?s=21&t=-YheOqfH2xvnlqXembmbig
Somehow I remember a Hedgehog or a porcupine looking at HC's hair
Brilliant people think alike. I think like PR Pappu. Because I only have ordinary PhD not a medical PhD.
BTW if Rudra is coming to take Ar to the farmhouse then he might volunteer to take Akshu to hospital?
luckily for you and the rest of us, he finally got a haircut 🤣
let him take aarohi to farmhouse and Party. I don’t care
Brilliant people think alike. I think like PR Pappu. Because I only have ordinary PhD not a medical PhD.
BTW if Rudra is coming to take Ar to the farmhouse then he might volunteer to take Akshu to hospital?
I'm not so sure this entire farmhouse thing is even happening anymore 😆 Wasn't it supposed to be this same night? And why did Aarohi look so concerned for Akshu in the precap 🤣
Brilliant people think alike. I think like PR Pappu. Because I only have ordinary PhD not a medical PhD.
BTW if Rudra is coming to take Ar to the farmhouse then he might volunteer to take Akshu to hospital?
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWxYUNWidcG/?igsh=MTNoYTBwaDJiY2RvaA== Maira cries as abheera left her for vani again Meher riles maira saying...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0