yeah that entire bedroom scene was top notch acting and angst, but that shirt scene just made it comical 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
It was hilarious! Abhi should get good quality shirts 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yeah that entire bedroom scene was top notch acting and angst, but that shirt scene just made it comical 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
It was hilarious! Abhi should get good quality shirts 🤣
I would say 0/100 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
creativity lol - 100/100! 🤣
disco each time you comment on the shirt scene, it is a new hilarious one liner... I am living for this 🤣
hahahahah! i watched todays episode for the shirt. I FF to the room scene saw the shirt scene first and then watched everything else. #prioritiesdisco each time you comment on the shirt scene, it is a new hilarious one liner... I am living for this 🤣
were you really expecting for there to be any logic behind how it came off 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
hahahahah! i watched todays episode for the shirt. I FF to the room scene saw the shirt scene first and then watched everything else. #priorities
I shared the same thing lol
I give kudos to the creativity- they thought of this scene !! I am blown awaywere you really expecting for there to be any logic behind how it came off 🤣
i really am not 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I give kudos to the creativity- they thought of this scene !! I am blown away
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWxYUNWidcG/?igsh=MTNoYTBwaDJiY2RvaA== Maira cries as abheera left her for vani again Meher riles maira saying...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0