I am glad Kairav didn’t let her interfere in wedding decorOriginally posted by: 44HLR53JDQMF3YMJ
i guess she didn't let reem takeover the decorations aspect 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
I am glad Kairav didn’t let her interfere in wedding decorOriginally posted by: 44HLR53JDQMF3YMJ
i guess she didn't let reem takeover the decorations aspect 🤣
Originally posted by: 5YQGFCOETVHBD6XA
mirchi scene isn't coming so soon 😆 this anniversary drama with last for a few days at a minimum and we also have yellow saree 🤣
I’m game 😅
kairav does what reem says 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I am glad Kairav didn’t let her interfere in wedding decor
I guess the yellow saree will be pag phera
Btw I dont know whether y’all noticed but akshu said in yesterdays episode let me message kairav n Reem lol looks like pooja’s dreams are turning into reality …both names being taken together
of course I noticed 😆 But Reem wasn't visible in the precap 👎🏼Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Btw I dont know whether y’all noticed but akshu said in yesterdays episode let me message kairav n Reem lol looks like pooja’s dreams are turning into reality …both names being taken together
Originally posted by: ZLX6LHFYL5I4JJJG
of course I noticed 😆 But Reem wasn't visible in the precap 👎🏼
She is busy dancing n making insta reels …TTT uncle ki galti nahi hai
she can make reels on set with kairav 🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
She is busy dancing n making insta reels …TTT uncle ki galti nahi hai
Originally posted by: 6RK46UQNU5ILHQ2C
she can make reels on set with kairav 🤣
Kairav only makes religious reels
I am on board with Kairav and Reem 🤣🤣 but I guess Reem wasn’t available so Akshu took matter in her hands hence all the cheesy-nessOriginally posted by: Pr1yanka
Btw I dont know whether y’all noticed but akshu said in yesterdays episode let me message kairav n Reem lol looks like pooja’s dreams are turning into reality …both names being taken together
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/?img_index=2 igsh=MTNybHNtaTQwZWN6MQ== Abheera comes home from road Ar is cleaning his car it seems...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0