Mannn, how hot does Matt Barettini look 😍 Normally I don't find him this attractive lol
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Mannn, how hot does Matt Barettini look 😍 Normally I don't find him this attractive lol
Deepika is such a lacklustre on international platforms. 🤔Originally posted by: priya185
not sure if already posted
https://twitter.com/hourlydeepika/status/1527328671358676992?s=20&t=C98zvMvYY47aSecEFTVxqQ
https://twitter.com/TeamDeepikaMY_/status/1527328234559651841?s=20&t=qrBrWTM0Voi3Uig5iEwA4w
https://twitter.com/Laksh_Pat/status/1527327977221914624?s=20&t=qrBrWTM0Voi3Uig5iEwA4w
I actually liked Ash’s 2nd day look. Quite a different one, makes her stand out.
Check bahuranis under eye …thank you L’Oréal….will stay from your product
And pls stop posting shantipriya vs deepika
Check bahuranis under eye …thank you L’Oréal….will stay from your product
And pls stop posting shantipriya vs deepika
I dont use loreal since i left teenage age 🤣
Interesting but not surprised, I literally witnessed how this all started This tweet is kinda making wonders on x...
This week it begins https://x.com/aliasnation/status/2053404615627157614
Cannes 2026 discourse has been fascinating because both Aishwarya and Alia were trolled, but for entirely different reasons. Aishwarya Rai...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYQ6cV_CLHH/?igsh=cDJrbnNrdHBwZHBj
https://x.com/BURN4DESIRE1/status/2048740940542808318?s=20
95