Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I am sorry that you missed out on the last 2 rounds Mukta😭 Hopefully we are able to play together again🤗
Yeah, definitely Hina! I either send reply right away or miss the deadline. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I am sorry that you missed out on the last 2 rounds Mukta😭 Hopefully we are able to play together again🤗
Yeah, definitely Hina! I either send reply right away or miss the deadline. 😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Par tumne poore game ke dauraan mooh vrath kyun rakha hua tha😭 tum ab aayi ho thread mein jab game khatam hogayi
My timing was bad😭 Aaglibar time se aungi jab sab hoga na ki sirf main😔
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
My timing was bad😭 Aaglibar time se aungi jab sab hoga na ki sirf main😔
Ek toh ur schedule also we dont know, i mean when u r busy or when u free🥺🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ek toh ur schedule also we dont know, i mean when u r busy or when u free🥺🤣
That's why I'll know your schedule & come😆
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
That's why I'll know your schedule & come😆
😆 okay sounds gud
You missing hava hava havaaanaaa 😳
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Aap log game mein participate kare aur na jeete Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai bhala❤️ Congratulations Soni Di, Darshi Behna, Nina, Rashi🥳
Congratulations @DiscoDhokla, @Aquabutterfly🥳
Thanks Razia
So good to see you
Hina mujhe miss kabii nhi karegi 😳
Hina mujhe miss kabii nhi karegi 😳
Dekho Havaana, dekh kaun jeet gaya. 😳

Bachi hoo bewaqoof nhi
Ksi ka name remove krke apna 😡🤣 Anu Malik ke fan hoke aese kam nhi krte
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/farrhana-bhatt-or-karan-wahi-this-contestant-wins-khatron-ke-khiladi-15_235094
https://x.com/i/status/2037720274783842724
https://x.com/i/status/2003461607536648328
0