But yesterday he didn't touch her hair until she grabbed his hands and gave him permission! That was such a moment of respect and tenderness!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But yesterday he didn't touch her hair until she grabbed his hands and gave him permission! That was such a moment of respect and tenderness!!
we have been saying this since day 1. He is obsessed with her hair
Yeah, that's her! All her couples are toxic lolisn’t the sour show hers? It’s competing with ours isn’t it? She’s even copying the muddy scenes!
huh? When? I completely missed this. I need to rewatch. Since when did he need her permission to touch her hair?? I am shockedBut yesterday he didn't touch her hair until she grabbed his hands and gave him permission! That was such a moment of respect and tenderness!!
how gul was connected with kth , it was Ek show right?
She took the positive angry young man from EK and KTH and turned into a whole different kind of angry young man in her shows. Now all her shows have the same type of ML - Tamarind, Price of Sindoor, What to name this Love, I Accept, etc etc 🤣
Ever since he dropped her off from the lake!! If it were up to him, he would have fixed her hair himself instead of signaling her to 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
we have been saying this since day 1. He is obsessed with her hair
Watch the beginning of the pinga scene! He is about to touch her hair, but he stops! Then she grabs his hands!Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
huh? When? I completely missed this. I need to rewatch. Since when did he need her permission to touch her hair?? I am shocked
Yeah, that was Ekta. But, Gul is now the mata of all toxic angry male leads 😆how gul was connected with kth , it was Ek show right?
Exactly Sujal garewal and kashish are leads in kahi toh hoga, ekta show. Not gulkhans.how gul was connected with kth , it was Ek show right?
My thoughts exactly- what did I miss! 🤣
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
huh? When? I completely missed this. I need to rewatch. Since when did he need her permission to touch her hair?? I am shocked
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0