Upcoming :
https://twitter.com/anotheranu/status/1527277209957765120?s=21&t=NJOZ_W2Xjd5aLLxan24-fg
Precap : Dramatic Piya Toh Se
https://twitter.com/sarawaqar141/status/1527456532333580298?s=21&t=4ZHsTPc9WgfCSlXBOgg6pw
Pooja's Update : Page 50
Upcoming :
https://twitter.com/anotheranu/status/1527277209957765120?s=21&t=NJOZ_W2Xjd5aLLxan24-fg
Precap : Dramatic Piya Toh Se
https://twitter.com/sarawaqar141/status/1527456532333580298?s=21&t=4ZHsTPc9WgfCSlXBOgg6pw
Pooja's Update : Page 50
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tags x 1
Tags x 2
Tags x 3
Tags x 4
"Woe is me" was absent for only one episode.

Neirohi story starts I guess 🤦🏻♀️
Knight in shining armor 🤭🙄
Looks the person opposite arhu in the thumbnail is Neil?
Oye hoye! I am more interested in Rudra-Aarohi scenes because I know the party will be as usual full of drama. 😂
Maybe or maybe not. I don’t pay attention to aarohi or her scenes 😬Originally posted by: Choco_mint
Looks the person opposite arhu in the thumbnail is Neil?
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0