oh ummmm then i dont know bad thing? 🤣Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Kya good thing 🤣 slow burn bhi fast forward me dekhna padh raha hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
oh ummmm then i dont know bad thing? 🤣Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Kya good thing 🤣 slow burn bhi fast forward me dekhna padh raha hai 🤣
Chalo me b jaa ri hu. Bye good night.🤗 Might not come by tomo my PA ka birthday. ❤️
The pregnancy track 🤪🤣 I really hope it's a fake pregnancy thing 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Chalo me b jaa ri hu. Bye good night.🤗 Might not come by tomo my PA ka birthday. ❤️
Good night🤗🤣
Chalo enjoy with your PA tomorrow 😉🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Chalo me b jaa ri hu. Bye good night.🤗 Might not come by tomo my PA ka birthday. ❤️
Bye Nikki have fun 🤗🥳
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
The pregnancy track 🤪🤣 I really hope it's a fake pregnancy thing 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 If gul likes pregnancy as much as ekta it might be real
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i remember that scene 🤣 i have always been like piya u only forgot a year not whole life stop this nonsense 🤣🤣
But u know, it's somewhat relatable to me..
Whenever I saw my old pics , I feel I look better now 🤣
Special wala practical 🤣🤣
Oh my god in the court they said these things numerous numerous time in fromt of jury . Justice for johnny depp and amberturd and amberisabuser 🤣 jury r not supposed to look at social media and they just showed it all to jury 🤣🤣 they got all things from social media using an expert 🤣 and heard ka team called him 🤣this is awesome 🤣🤣
schnell is his name. Finally heard it. I actually feel bad for him because of the way this is going. He is a scientist not an expert for testimony 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k