sounds about right 😞Originally posted by: jollyismyname
Bhagwan Jab Deta Hai Chappar Fad Ke Deta Hai 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
sounds about right 😞Originally posted by: jollyismyname
Bhagwan Jab Deta Hai Chappar Fad Ke Deta Hai 😂
yeah I know I saw that lolna na , a fan on that pic of shef and arohi had written how he was waiting for them go be devrani jethani as both are serious about their career.
nisha on her Ig reposted the post on her story
Originally posted by: reshmi1968
Whatever you Arohi is a mbbs doctor
What is Neil’s qualifications at least get someone deserving
lol I’m not the matchmaker unfortunately…you need to speak to the creatives 😀👍🏼
🤣🤣🤣 I support this petitionAntarctica sounds perfect for her!
Maybe Rudra owns a famous hospital there and they can move away together 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
🤣🤣🤣 I support this petition
Aarohi I think will “fall” for Rudra for the wrong reason- because she wants to one up Abhira. She will ignore her instincts, natural smarts and caution to associate with him. But she may get into some trouble and I’m thinking use unprescribed drugs to cope.
Neel will help I think.
I think that Rudra might end up falling for Akshu and then we will get another saga of Aarohi saying that Akshu stole her happiness.... 🤢
He might be a doctor or something at another hospital that Akshu will start working at...
actually u need to visit de addiction center🤣Originally posted by: anuandavi
I am speechless.... Morning se forum pe aayi hi nahi.. Episode itni baar dekha
I mean the story can’t be Abhi and Akshu all the time. The makers have to start from somewhere. I guess something will happen to Aaru at the farmhouse and Neil might be compelled to marry her to save her 🤷🏻♀️
mudz!! Again, you always make me laugh so much
Yeah, Aarohi and Neil don't make a good match at all! Neil deserves someone with a kind and pure heart like his!Originally posted by: reshmi1968
Whatever you Arohi is a mbbs doctor
What is Neil’s qualifications at least get someone deserving
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0