As in can you go even a single day without drinking it? Also tell if you like tea or coffee more 😆 I am more of a tea person, can't go a day without drinking it atleast twice.
As in can you go even a single day without drinking it? Also tell if you like tea or coffee more 😆 I am more of a tea person, can't go a day without drinking it atleast twice.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
None . But I do prefer tea over coffee...
No 😆 don’t drink either on regular basis - only occasionally when in gatherings
I need to have my tea as soon as i wake up. Can’t function around without having my morning tea. Coffee i like as well but not a fan tbh
I am addicted to coffee...and caffeine gives me a kick that can never be replicated by any other beverage. so yes, coffee is my go-to drink for all occasions.
I love coffee so much that I can't go even a day without thinking abt it, drinking it, or praising it.
Addicted to Masala Chai but occasionally Filter Coffee. Day starts with a Masala Chai❤️
I'm emotionally dependent on tea...

I prefer coffee but elaichi-adrak wali chai bhi bahut pasand hai. However I can go without either of them.
I do not even know how Tea tastes. And coffee, I drink occassionally
I use to be addicted to coffee but left it long back .. will drink occasionally now.
Tea, nope
Can we just animate the movie Namit bhai https://x.com/kshitizcritic/status/2100446495283757200?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
1