Hello everybody.😊
Another interesting pairing to come on screens soon:
https://www.facebook.com/119891698064789/posts/5150152705038638/
Hello everybody.😊
Another interesting pairing to come on screens soon:
https://www.facebook.com/119891698064789/posts/5150152705038638/
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I m so so so so excited for this
Amazing pairing
I wish AAA was as flexible as wahaj
He hardly says yes to anything
Yayyy🥳
I am rooting for the two even before it started😆..Hope the story is good because Big Bang owes Hania big time for ishqiya success.
Originally posted by: CQCAXLE7XV3W5G32
I m so so so so excited for this
Amazing pairing
I wish AAA was as flexible as wahaj
He hardly says yes to anything
AAA is not even much interested in doing drama.He will wait for another brilliant script to sign😆
Finally one of the pairings which i wished after seeing Wahaj in fitoor..
Next
Hania Bilal
Hania Ahad
Sajal Hania
Iqra Hania
Thats it hopefully before any social media drama happen .😆
I think galaxy lolly wood mentioned that he is working on some movie for now.
AAA is not even much interested in doing drama.He will wait for another brilliant script to sign😆
That's the irony
He isn't interested in dramas and will do lame cameos in films and third class side characters like in parchi instead of a good drama
And it's dramas which gave him so much name and fame globally ......Laal kabooter was good but still not that good as people make it out to be
He should realise pak dramas are have much bigger audience and better reach globally
I just hope he doesn't get Buddha sitting at home waiting for the so called good script like Fawad and waste his career and talent
Amazing pairing, soo excited for this 😍
Originally posted by: GDTYICIPI4HMNQPV
That's the irony
He isn't interested in dramas and will do lame cameos in films and third class side characters like in parchi instead of a good drama
And it's dramas which gave him so much name and fame globally ......Laal kabooter was good but still not that good as people make it out to be
He should realise pak dramas are have much bigger audience and better reach globally
I just hope he doesn't get Buddha sitting at home waiting for the so called good script like Fawad and waste his career and talent
He probably doesn’t care abt fame n glory n stuff like that. He acts because he wants to act. When tht is the case, you pick n chose wat u like and act in. He probably does cameos as a favor to friends or something.