a dream come true for us 😆who will keep her with him forever types 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
a dream come true for us 😆who will keep her with him forever types 🤪
the shock intensifies with each and every episode 🤣
noor I didn’t realize it’s you. Hilarious tweet btw 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: 3CRAH2XZAIAUKW6Q
let's see what the makers are going to show... he better not be aarooo ka admirer 🤣
I won't mind him being aarrooo ka admirer. Not if neil would be her knight in shining armour. Then I mind.
And if that rudra guy is richer than Birlas and opens a new HOSPITAL to woooo aaaroooo then great. Aaarrroooo won't have to struggle anymore. And she would be the head doctor in her personal hospital. Sab khush
music to my ears
I won't mind him being aarrooo ka admirer. Not if neil would be her knight in shining armour. Then I mind.
And if that rudra guy is richer than Birlas and opens a new HOSPITAL to woooo aaaroooo then great. Aaarrroooo won't have to struggle anymore. And she would be the head doctor in her personal hospital. Sab khush

No body wants Arohi near abhira 😆😆
No body wants Arohi near abhira 😆😆

ya good riddance to Aarohi. But I think she will get cheated on. She will go in thinking Rudra is richer more successful etc etc and she will walk into trouble.
Aarohi in trouble will mean Akshara in trouble and Abhi involved.
I won't mind him being aarrooo ka admirer. Not if neil would be her knight in shining armour. Then I mind.
And if that rudra guy is richer than Birlas and opens a new HOSPITAL to woooo aaaroooo then great. Aaarrroooo won't have to struggle anymore. And she would be the head doctor in her personal hospital. Sab khush
I hope not!! 😆ya good riddance to Aarohi. But I think she will get cheated on. She will go in thinking Rudra is richer more successful etc etc and she will walk into trouble.
Aarohi in trouble will mean Akshara in trouble and Abhi involved.
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
If Kabir is the new Gen ML very unimpressive .. I think Myra ka boyfriend bana ke breakup karwa denge Mohsin had said in Gen 2.. he was supposed...
0