Upcoming : Abhimanyu Demands Answers! | Precap : New OST | P’s Updt- Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

341

Views

18.6k

Users

33

Likes

971

Frequent Posters

UKBBXYFZLMHODNPN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel


Actually let him be a good guy. In fact let him be better than Abhimanyu. Happily vidaa karenge FD waale 🤣

Nahi yaar if this Rudra is actually entering, it should be an Abhira track... I don't want to see anything related to Aarohi 😆 He can be someone who tries to mess with the hospital's reputation and/or Abhi's career and then Akshu comes to the rescue and slaps the Birla elders across their face
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HHFA5EQRFEMR7NBS

Nahi yaar if this Rudra is actually entering, it should be an Abhira track... I don't want to see anything related to Aarohi 😆 He can be someone who tries to mess with the hospital's reputation and/or Abhi's career and then Akshu comes to the rescue and slaps the Birla elders across their face

TRP Aunty has spoken
natkhat_angel thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

they are everywhere. Main page, this thread ab kya bolun? 🤣🤣


I know! That is why I always have this question. I try to ignore her scenes on TV anyway.

Matlab, she is a selfish doctor, selfish sister, selfish daughter, whiny intern and a jealous woman with a superiority complex. Cherry on top is that she was also an accused of a hit and run and drunk and disorderly 🤣

I also want to be her admirer. Isliye toh, I'm always curious to know why she is such a big victim.😆

rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: XCRN4WVFFLU3D644

haha we are back to this now 🤣

see all old demands coming back🤣

natkhat_angel thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 7CGH4IOBCEAGS3ES

Nahi yaar if this Rudra is actually entering, it should be an Abhira track... I don't want to see anything related to Aarohi 😆 He can be someone who tries to mess with the hospital's reputation and/or Abhi's career and then Akshu comes to the rescue and slaps the Birla elders across their face

Text

I would be happy even if the slap is physical and not just metaphorical 🤣

I think the makers read all about her happiness about her reduced SS. So, they are back to their old habits 😳

*Me to Makers*

Image

Edited by natkhat_angel - 4 years ago
rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KUDQWGJ2KJCFEVHP

he's not mysterious... i thought we decided he is her kidnapper 😡

who will keep her with him forever types 🤪

rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 32VE6KSHE5URMNG3

Nahi yaar if this Rudra is actually entering, it should be an Abhira track... I don't want to see anything related to Aarohi 😆 He can be someone who tries to mess with the hospital's reputation and/or Abhi's career and then Akshu comes to the rescue and slaps the Birla elders across their face

i am with you m nt interested in watching only abhira track than any other track
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rittika

see all old demands coming back🤣

with my old friends who had abandoned me
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rittika

i am with you m nt interested in watching only abhira track than any other track

I don’t mind tracks with other characters but certainly not certain characters

UKBBXYFZLMHODNPN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

Text

I would be happy even if the slap is physical and not just metaphorical 🤣

I think the makers read all about her happiness about her reduced SS. So, they are back to their old habits 😳

*Me to Makers*

Image

I think the entire FD would be happy with a physical slap 🤣

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 22 days ago

They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: nivedha_123 · 11 months ago

Abhimaan Edition: New Chapter Discussions

Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Aadi04 · 1 months ago

If Kabir is the new Gen ML very unimpressive .. I think Myra ka boyfriend bana ke breakup karwa denge Mohsin had said in Gen 2.. he was supposed...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".