Happy Birthday to one of the most versatile actress of Indian TV - Gulki Joshi. One of the rarest gem ITV will ever have and the only the ITV actress I've adored in all these years










P.S. I never knew one day I'll be doing this 😆
Happy Birthday to one of the most versatile actress of Indian TV - Gulki Joshi. One of the rarest gem ITV will ever have and the only the ITV actress I've adored in all these years










P.S. I never knew one day I'll be doing this 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Using this thread as her birthday thread. 😆
Happiest birthday Gulki. ❤️
She truly rules so many hearts, mine for sure. Happy Birthday once again!

Happy Birthday Gulki ❤️
Komal, I think you will especially love and appreciate this. This tribute to Gulki is simply is the best
Happy Birthday Gulki Joshi ji 🙂
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Komal, I think you will especially love and appreciate this. This tribute to Gulki is simply is the best
This is just amazing. Thank you so much Deepika Di ❤
I'm short of words to appreciate the hard work page admin has put. Maddam Sir fandom is really creative. I hope this masterpiece reaches Gulki. Today she will be tagged in so many posts that it's obvious to miss few of the posts
Link to all four cake cutting onscreen
With her Mom
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdpuP_plAgm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Fans brought cake
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdpufH3j3Si/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
With entire cast and crew including Kinnari Mam
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdpx2qZJ7Mb/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
With Priyanshu and Yukti