Neeyankamma Shilpa Shetty is mega star 🤣
Page
of
1
Neeyankamma Shilpa Shetty is mega star 🤣
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I commented the same thing on that articleOriginally posted by: Medha_Sree
Neeyankamma Shilpa Shetty is mega star 🤣
Originally posted by: priya185
I commented the same thing on that article
most of d comments will be same on dis article esp d line mega star Shilpa Shetty on Mars 🤣
Shilpa Megastar🤔 to fir Shamita Superstar hogi, aur, Raj Kundra Showman🤓
Chiranjeevi ko to log galti se Megastar bol rahe, asli Megastar to Shilpa hai, ye aaj pta chala.

Nikkamma kiya iss dil ne
Real megastar is aaaa oooon aeeee uuunnn tushar kapoor and ekta maata
Poor Chiranjeevi! His hard earned title has been given away to someone else.
That costume does make her look like a star, who will fly to mars and then be crashed into by the Guardians of the Galaxy
I'm sorry, who called Shilpa Shetty a mega star?
P.S. No offense that word sounds pathetic on its own accord.
Only Mega Star why not giga or tera star
Of all my years on this planet earth, I have only known Shilpa Shetty to be a megastar in one year. And that was the year Dhadkan released. Band karo yeh bakwas
Second hand embarrassment and I don't even like the guy. This must be tough to watch for Aryan Suhana. The man is allegedly a billionaire, can...
...
https://x.com/i/status/2064932583595729383
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/jawan-director-atlee-announce-the-arrival-of-his-second-baby-with-wife-priya_233735
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yrf-casting-director-shanoo-sharma-announces-marriage-bollywood-reacts_233881
71