Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Everyone wants to be in the good books of original bewafa that's why🤣🤣
Who bidi amma? 🤣 I get confused between who's the original bewafa you or her 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Everyone wants to be in the good books of original bewafa that's why🤣🤣
Who bidi amma? 🤣 I get confused between who's the original bewafa you or her 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Who bidi amma? 🤣 I get confused between who's the original bewafa you or her 🤣
Of course it's her 🤣 I just follow her footsteps 👣🤣🤣
She's the original bewafa bhagodi not me 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Of course it's her 🤣 I just follow her footsteps 👣🤣🤣
She's the original bewafa bhagodi not me 🤣
Oh yes the horse 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
It's been so long since I saw that horse 🤣 post that gif in the AT 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
🤣🤣🤣
It's been so long since I saw that horse 🤣 post that gif in the AT 🤣
Let me go find it 🤣
Ye kya tha.. Kya kya khelte ho tum log!!!🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Ye kya tha.. Kya kya khelte ho tum log!!!🤣
This was a site wide event for Easter 🤣
Oh okay..🤣 Main yaha nahi thi🤣