Originally posted by: Isamreen
Yeh categories toh badhti ja rahi hain
Accha hai when we start to watch a drama together, we can determine on the basis of this list 😆
Yes, there are so many categories 🤣
So many ways to fall in love 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Isamreen
Yeh categories toh badhti ja rahi hain
Accha hai when we start to watch a drama together, we can determine on the basis of this list 😆
Yes, there are so many categories 🤣
So many ways to fall in love 😳
So you are telling me that you have never wanted a romantic relationship 😲
I don't know what should I call it
I did dated but it was more of a companionship on my part
Now it's your turn to unveil THE story of yours
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
I don't know what should I call it
I did dated but it was more of a companionship on my part
You have never felt ki kaash meri life mein bhi romance hota?
Who is yours here 😆
Meri life me drama itna hai k mujhe or kuch nahi chahiye
Ji aap or kaun
Chalo ab batao apne zindagi ke drame 😆
Mai confuse ho gayi mujhe bola ya Sam ko
Never been in a relationship officially though
Mai confuse ho gayi mujhe bola ya Sam ko
Never been in a relationship officially though
To unofficial hi bata do
BTW exams kaise jaa rahe?
res
225