Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Yes he do look like him especially his beard and walking style😎.Your dp person is one of my favourite singer
I saw him live in NY in April 🥰
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Yes he do look like him especially his beard and walking style😎.Your dp person is one of my favourite singer
I saw him live in NY in April 🥰
wow😍😍 , once he went to Jaipur with hardy Sandhu and I was not there 😭😭. I also want to meet him 😎.
Maybe one day he will be back in ur cityOriginally posted by: Mish14bir26
wow😍😍 , once he went to Jaipur with hardy Sandhu and I was not there 😭😭. I also want to meet him 😎.
The one who is shooting pyaare pyaare scenes shoot kar rahe hai Patralekha and Samrat ke...
https://twitter.com/neenukettles1/status/1525799271433641984?s=20&t=-uoWaOKU6ZMvJoPXTg8Rgg
The best episode so far of the entire show. The way Sai dropped truth bombs at that moron. After this they've not had a single fight like this which had so much fire & angst.
Oh man, I loved Sarabhai vs Sarabhai! Its timeless. HILARIOUS!
I remember his poem- Jelly-
lakul lakul, laal laal lakul lakul jelly!
jelly meri momma ka man... something like that.
and theres the Onomatopoeia!
ufff. such memorable lines.
I am gonna go watch it on hulu!
I really loved the other lady too who recited a poem on bhais!