We'll PM Viswasruti first 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We'll PM Viswasruti first 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I was expecting this 🤣
Seems like she's going to stay for a longer time 🤣
I’m confused with the comment 🤣 I feel like there’s no relation between hers and the one she was replying to
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’m confused with the comment 🤣 I feel like there’s no relation between hers and the one she was replying to
She posts random comments which has nothing to do with the topic she's replying in 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
She posts random comments which has nothing to do with the topic she's replying in 🤣🤣
At least she’s consistent I suppose 🤣
She comes when we least expect her 🤣 Everyday I think she's gone par ye phir dikh jaati hai 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
She comes when we least expect her 🤣 Everyday I think she's gone par ye phir dikh jaati hai 🤣
It won’t be long before she shows up in the newest poll thread 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
It won’t be long before she shows up in the newest poll thread 🤣
At first I thought she posted in the new poll thread but then realised purana hai 🤣
She's targetting Nikki continuously 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
At first I thought she posted in the new poll thread but then realised purana hai 🤣
She's targetting Nikki continuously 🤣
Soon she will target that next 🤣
Have some popcorn 😎🍿

Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k