Thanks darling ❤️
I'll check it out.
What's the genre? I'm restricting myself to comedy these days and avoiding too much serious stuff.
Slice of life. Has a bit of comedy, it's lil slow in the beginning but it gets interesting.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks darling ❤️
I'll check it out.
What's the genre? I'm restricting myself to comedy these days and avoiding too much serious stuff.
Slice of life. Has a bit of comedy, it's lil slow in the beginning but it gets interesting.
First time he's happily posing for the camera. Looks like the SRK kids have got a life-coach or something.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cdhuw6PKlDf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
bada ho gaya haiFirst time he's happily posing for the camera. Looks like the SRK kids have got a life-coach or something.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cdhuw6PKlDf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
First time he's happily posing for the camera. Looks like the SRK kids have got a life-coach or something.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cdhuw6PKlDf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
He looks so shy.
Woh sab toh theek hai lekin tu Chinese mein kyun baat kar raha hai?
https://twitter.com/puspa_choudhary/status/1525443153649471489?t=XNLR6TdDkSFulTuHtLnFYg&s=19
Yeh lo tum log bhi ankhe kharab kro
hi are you a tejran fan😆https://twitter.com/puspa_choudhary/status/1525443153649471489?t=XNLR6TdDkSFulTuHtLnFYg&s=19
Yeh lo tum log bhi ankhe kharab kro
ankhe kharab kro ka mtlb fan Hona hai 🤔🤔Originally posted by: priya185
hi are you a tejran fan😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0