You saw the Taanas tirchi...
Nandu ne kya dialogue mara Ramayan Mahabharat pe
As soon as she said those words I thought of us yeh Mara taana hum logo ko.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You saw the Taanas tirchi...
Nandu ne kya dialogue mara Ramayan Mahabharat pe
As soon as she said those words I thought of us yeh Mara taana hum logo ko.
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid
Kya haal chal? Should I snooze off? Take the weekend off ?
I liked it because there were clues - It is going to be vanvaas
Another one, VK and Ram's daadi joined hands together
There was some confrontation between Ram's dad and Saahi Babbar
Originally posted by: 7PNMLQB7RQ5UNBYM
I also think Ram feels that Vedika is trying to harm Priya. He had this worry earlier as well. Hence he must have gone to meet her. Knowing Priya, Ram knows she will do anything from her side to get him closure, even if it means inviting danger for herself. So if he gets angry and asks her to be at SH, Priya will be away for sometime. I am pretty sure Krish knows what Ram wants to do, so he will support Ram this time
Ram is bluffing! He didn't meet Vedika. That we know Reena isn't shooting.
Vedika - VK accident - Priya where is even the connection apart Kumar obviously?
Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut
Ram is bluffing! He didn't meet Vedika. That we know Reena isn't shooting.
Vedika - VK accident - Priya where is even the connection apart Kumar obviously?
You dont have to show Vedika explicitly ... Last time only after the kaand he remembered Vedika in the car, I was so angry that day ...
Originally posted by: ORANWLFHLCS7RGUF
You dont have to show Vedika explicitly ... Last time only after the kaand he remembered Vedika in the car, I was so angry that day ...
That is stooping so low for someone like Ram...
I too feel Ram send Priya away purposely as he does not want her to get involved in this mess as he fears for her life. He knows she will not listen to him otherwise so he showed he is angry at her.
As far as precap is concerned...we know there is more to it....so let's wait for Monday and not speculate.
Happy weekend😊
Atleast this day has ended in BALH timelines. Monday brings a fresh set of clothes for everyone- phew!
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid
Kya haal chal? Should I snooze off? Take the weekend off ?
Tirchi if you're saying this is Ram's plan to keep Priya away from KM and keep her safe why in the precap he's saying that he's waiting for her to come home?
But Priya will come back to KM as there was one BTS where priya was there at dinning table