Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Good morning fellas🥳

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Good morning fellas🥳

In my defence, Jen already has a debuted in Bollywood 🤷♀️
I went with the name that first came to my mind after I realised ki Jen ki movie to aa gayi😆
Soniyo oohh soniyoo 😡
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
In my defence, Jen already has a debuted in Bollywood 🤷♀️
I went with the name that first came to my mind after I realised ki Jen ki movie to aa gayi😆
Has she? Which film? Unpopular movies don't count 😆 I was so torn between her and Hina but I mean... It's Jennifer Winget
Nashe mein kud ko kid likha hai madam🤪
😈 ur wifey had to be told that u didnt wrote Jen🥺
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
In my defence, Jen already has a debuted in Bollywood 🤷♀️
I went with the name that first came to my mind after I realised ki Jen ki movie to aa gayi😆
I defended u too dw
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Has she? Which film? Unpopular movies don't count 😆 I was so torn between her and Hina but I mean... It's Jennifer Winget
Yes it was flop movie😆 they dont count. Yayy i wrote Jen too
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Has she? Which film? Unpopular movies don't count 😆 I was so torn between her and Hina but I mean... It's Jennifer Winget
Ab har kisi ki debut movie KJo nahi banata.. which is also trash but people🤔
She's been a child actress since 1997 and her movie Phir Se (2018) came on Netflix.
I want to see her do something good probably Hollywood or cult cinema/art films
Very nice of you 🥺