Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I am a shareef host...i gave you all free ke points dont worry ill take them back in next round😈
Meaning there is a tie and we are getting the bonus round??!?☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I am a shareef host...i gave you all free ke points dont worry ill take them back in next round😈
Meaning there is a tie and we are getting the bonus round??!?☺️
😆Hinna know the pain of restricting popular ans.. she wont do it wid us
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I said Kaneda wala Kumar😎 He does 5-6 movies per year…he can give Neha a role in one of them
This is a good answer! He and sabka bhaijaan love to star with newcomers..
I can't wait to see my score for this round!!😆
I doubt if even 2-3 answers of mine would match with anyone!!🤣🤣
I'm doomed!🤣 Plz do console me tomorrow!!
I am still waiting...tell Prabz to stop slacking😡🤣
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
😆Hinna know the pain of restricting popular ans.. she wont do it wid us
See maine to Deepika bhi tum logon ke samne rakh di...such a nice host I am☺️
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I am a shareef host...i gave you all free ke points dont worry ill take them back in next round😈
Ooh perfect time pe entry maari hai maine. Bonus round aane wala hai.
Bye, see you folks tomorrow for results and egg party! 🤗

Don’t tell me for bonus round we have to tag/quote members?! Badla lena hai mujhse na😳
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Don’t tell me for bonus round we have to tag/quote members?! Badla lena hai mujhse na😳
No only you have to quote and tag them. Why should i punish others😈
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8