I was this close to writing pairing Neha with her brother 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I was this close to writing pairing Neha with her brother 😆
Aiwanyi!!!😆 God bless him!! And save him too! 🤣
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I wanted to write Ghum one to torture Kangana but aaj kal wo top pe nhi hai😆
But iss thread mein most says pakhi pakhi so i was abt to write Ghum
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I said Kaneda wala Kumar😎 He does 5-6 movies per year…he can give Neha a role in one of them
kaneda wala kumar kaun. akshay?? 🤣
Yaar... Mujhse bechare Sid ko sacrifice nahi kiya gaya!!🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
But iss thread mein most says pakhi pakhi so i was abt to write Ghum
Exactly🤣 Pure torture😆 but here none of them wrote it.. kya pata silent players me kisi ne likha ho😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Tum log kitni jaldi threads khate ho yaar
I thought yeh wala kal tak chalega and we would have a new one for results😆

We maintained it for 2 days na yaar, but we cannot resist discussions..
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I said Kaneda wala Kumar😎 He does 5-6 movies per year…he can give Neha a role in one of them
Areey haan!!! Mr. Kanedda toh yaad hi nhi aya!!!🤣🤣 I would have definitely sacrificed him!! 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😆 but soty was nice🤷♀️🤦♀️🤣 n soty n soty 2 has completely different cast
I like SOTY 1 too, bas sheep results counting ke liye bola 😆

whats wrong with you guys🤢 he has more chemistry with a monkey
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8