Yaar that was 2017🤣 🤦♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yaar that was 2017🤣 🤦♀️
Tum log kitni jaldi threads khate ho yaar
I thought yeh wala kal tak chalega and we would have a new one for results😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Looks like soty 2 ftw😭
Anyone who wrote SOTY (1 and 2) should be clubbed together maybe 😆👍🏼
Same I prefer their chemistry over sid tara
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Anyone who wrote SOTY (1 and 2) should be clubbed together maybe 😆👍🏼
😆 but soty was nice🤷♀️🤦♀️🤣 n soty n soty 2 has completely different cast
I also wrote soty2Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Looks like soty 2 ftw😭
I tried to watch it but couldn’t sit through it
Results today or tomorrow?
I like watching guys fighting for one girl 😎

But this 🤢

Originally posted by: Dewy_Gypsy
True I can bear her singing but I would never want her to go the other way!!! As for Mr. Kakkar... I wish I could ban him from writing and composing songs!! Just let him sing songs written by someone else please!!!🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G28YKxfw9po
He wrote and composed this one too, which is actually pretty decent 👍🏼
But please koi yeh wala side encourage karo instead of those TikTok wonders 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
1) 3
2) red
3) Anu
4) ek pal
5) tara
6) aaa
7) sid
8) kalank
9) almaa
10) jen
You won't believe who I paired Neha up with!!🤣 I saw somewhere that he used to be her crush... So I sacrificed Rajeev Khandelwal!! RIP🤣🤣
Hosts, if you find one weird answer for this question...then it's gonna be me😆🤣
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8