Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I wanted to write KKHH🤣But wrote.SOTY😆
Ohh baba re!! 🤣
Yayy!! SOTY 2 ki 🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I wanted to write KKHH🤣But wrote.SOTY😆
Ohh baba re!! 🤣
Yayy!! SOTY 2 ki 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Worst movie of KJo:
I put SOTY2. Could not sit through the whole movie also. Bore ho gayi 🤔
There possibly might be others, but have not even watched those so -
Can I say I liked SOTY honestly? But I still wrote it. 😆
SOTY2 is pure garbage 🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
One was one time watch.. 2 ka to trailer bhi nahi dekh payi so naturally that one 🤣
SOTY 1 ke gaane toh theek thaak the, SOTY 2 ke toh meri jutti na yaad rakhe 🤣
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
kalank movie is worst. movie ke naam par kalank thi woh movie 🤣
even amazing songs and madhuri couldnt save it
I had a whole list of worst Kjo movies! Like 6-7 I could think
Was spoilt for choices! 🤣
SOTY 2 topped my list
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Can I say I liked SOTY honestly? But I still wrote it. 😆
SOTY2 is pure garbage 🤣
@b: Same thoughts again🤣
No bro! Only Sis😎
Originally posted by: docritu99
I had a whole list of worst Kjo movies! Like 6-7 I could think
Was spoilt for choices! 🤣
SOTY 2 topped my list
SOTY2 toh maine dekhi hi nahi 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Soty ke bhi songs ache the. Soty2 was bakwaas but 1 was not that bad
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
rra and alisha already worked together 😂😂 but yes i want them in a web show together. thriller type 😍
Oh yeah!! I saw the trailer for that!!😆
I was actually talking about Jenny and Rrahul!!! They would look damn good together!! Such strong charisma they have! ❤️
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
love story mein ah gaye hain dono ek saath 🤣 abh thriller bhi ho jaye 😎 rraalisha
I was talking about Jenny 😆
Alisha bhi mast he 👍🏼
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8