please share your answers
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
please share your answers
Sahi pakdein hain 🤣
Ab main ja rahi sone kal milenge 😆
Yes Jenny FTW
Sheeps agar chayein toh Alia aur sid ko date bhi karwa sakhty hain. Sheeps are super powerful. Yeh kuch bhi kar sakhty hain 😎
I thought to write Kiara Advani too🤣 Sheeps ka kuch bharosa nhi wahi actress likhde dobara😆
Originally posted by: infinity101
I chose 1. Not that I think she looks the best in this but I thought some others might choose this as well. It's quite a tukka type question though 😆
But barbie attire doesn't suit her IMO 😆
Hainaaa!! I can't even bring myself to imagine them together!🤣🤣 All I can hear is " Sid beta!!" 🤣
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Worst movie of KJo:
I put SOTY2. Could not sit through the whole movie also. Bore ho gayi 🤔
There possibly might be others, but have not even watched those so -
Tum hi Meri soul sister lag rahi ho filhal toh! 😆
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Mein toh pata hai Sid waale question ka answer Hinna likhne waali thi but chod diya ki sablog ko lagega ki mein maska laga rahi hu usko😳
Main toh khud ka naam daal deti, lekin wo allowed nai hota 😆
Kahin iss bonus round main apko apny pati kaa daan toh nhi dena hoga 🥺🤪🤔
Originally posted by: infinity101
Kjo ki ek se ek movie worst hai but I wrote SOTY 🤔
I wanted to write KKHH🤣But wrote.SOTY😆
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Worst movie of KJo:
I put SOTY2. Could not sit through the whole movie also. Bore ho gayi 🤔
There possibly might be others, but have not even watched those so -
One was one time watch.. 2 ka to trailer bhi nahi dekh payi so naturally that one 🤣
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8