theek hai pehn ke dedungi 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
theek hai pehn ke dedungi 🤣🤣
why is anupamaa torturous it is actually a good show
Aarry Santoshi bolo!🤣 I was thinking kaunsa rajkumar tha🤣 yeah AAA bola

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Main wo karne wali thi phir socha sheep favourite IF k top wali hogi🤣
But IF sheep ki fav hai ur wifey's fav
yes that's true I was just saying she can pull it offdark shade or dress ka aik connection hota hai 🤣🤣is dress pe achi lag Rahi hai us pe nhi make up sense hi nhi hai koi 🤣
Kuch bhi😳
arre aisi puffy dress patle log hi pehen sakhte hain 🤣 main nahi
Anupama or anuj jitne lecture dete hai na utna yeh show torture ban jata hai 🤣Originally posted by: priya185
why is anupamaa torturous it is actually a good show
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
For Kangana, I really wanted her to watch some sensible drama because iTV masala tadka is something she loves 😈 so initially I wrote this one:
Lekin for sheep, I thought this one might vibe:
The amount of deaths, twists, rebirths and drama drama drama in this is just -
Aajkal k shows dekhne k baad ye thik lagta hai atleast they stayed humans🤣
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8