Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Nobody knows the answers except for me...
Not even Hinna is this evil.😈
Yeh q nhi dia 🤣🤣🤣
Rajkumar kaun hai?!?😳
I hope sheeps don’t betray me with HR🤪
lecture queenOriginally posted by: WildestDreams
Kangu ke liye kaunsa show pick kiya!😳
Top show of ITV
Anupama🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Kangu ke liye kaunsa show pick kiya!😳
No. 1 show in TRPs🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Umm KJO worst movie. Neha ke saath hero. Alia ranbir baby name and which ITV actress should come in BW next
Kjo - bachhe wale 🤣
Neha 😡 - yaad nahi 🤣
Baby Noori
Last wala.. always IF k top 3 me rehti hai wo!
Arey woh movie rajkumar santosh wali. I wrote AAA🤣
For Kangana, I really wanted her to watch some sensible drama because iTV masala tadka is something she loves 😈 so initially I wrote this one:

Lekin for sheep, I thought this one might vibe:

The amount of deaths, twists, rebirths and drama drama drama in this is just -
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Kangu ke liye kaunsa show pick kiya!😳
torture show no.1 anupama 🤣
waise ssk, ghkpm were in my list too 🤣
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8