oh ab usko pakrna padega 🤣
Card against humanity
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
oh ab usko pakrna padega 🤣
Card against humanity
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
23 minutes😈
sorry Hina.
I completely forgot and then got busy.
Can I still send in the next 5-10 mins?
Mere bhi nhi Miley 🤩
Ok do one thing jo popular answers hoon na unky mere answers consider kar li ga 😳
Vijays next egg hunt clue:
Find the egg in one of the threads from IFs longest tournament
Hahaha ab toh yaad hogiya hai ky tum dono main sy hi koi mafia hoga 🤣
Originally posted by: NerdyMukta
sorry Hina.
I completely forgot and then got busy.
Can I still send in the next 5-10 mins?
I am sorry Mukta...but I think that would be unfair to other participants because refused to give extension to a few others :(
I am the best pilot
Meri koi value hi nhi 😭😭😭
phr or bhi acha hai
Mere bhi nhi Miley 🤩
Ok do one thing jo popular answers hoon na unky mere answers consider kar li ga 😳
Can I call you Nima then?😳
Results will come when they come. I was expecting results instantly but you guys are slow.
I haven't made dinner for the whole house and they expecting food otherwise they are gonna starve. 🤣
🤣 jao apne gharwalo ko kuch khila do nahi to hume gaaliya padengi 🤣
I sent my answers yesterday thinking kal ki deadline thi
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8