You best come here for the bonus round we spent a day making you a nice simple little game. 😆 Another chance to make some points
So bonus round is confirm
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You best come here for the bonus round we spent a day making you a nice simple little game. 😆 Another chance to make some points
So bonus round is confirm
Don't Tell me shreya judge hai us mein🤣 is it like CAH ?🤣You best come here for the bonus round we spent a day making you a nice simple little game. 😆 Another chance to make some points
Results will come when they come. I was expecting results instantly but you guys are slow.
I haven't made dinner for the whole house and they expecting food otherwise they are gonna starve. 🤣
I am waiting for the deadline. So I can go make some food. Make you wait longer for me to work out the results.

You're reminding me of him now..
Don't Tell me shreya judge hai us mein🤣 is it like CAH ?🤣
Noooooooooooo please Noooooooo CAH
Sab ne bhej diye kia 🤣🤣💔🤣
last finger langdi 🤣🤣

nahi chahiye ande 🤣
Ew at CAH 🤡😡 Never will I make a CAH game.
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8