Sent my unique answers 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Sent my unique answers 🤣
Bhej diya please check ki sahi bhaja ki nahi 😆
Sorry I am super busy today
Achha joke tha.. aur sunao i m bored anyways🤣
hayyee i miss CAH. kya unqiue answers milte the 🤣 hayee tauba
reunion kabh hai
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
The Google result of this is so -
Not even gonna guess this one 😆
Batao batao CAH kya hai?
Cards against Humanity 😈
Moth Dal Whatever that is I dunno what it is the brown one I made punjabi food 😆
You will win Vijay's next game and will get 500$ Amazon voucher 🤩
Hina ki fav discord game 🤣🤣
Newbie ko kitni saari information di hai tumne 😡
CAH khelne ka Maza bas discord pe hai 🤣
Moth Dal Whatever that is I dunno what it is the brown one I made punjabi food 😆
wahh i got it 🤣
u punjabi?
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8