I am waiting for the deadline. So I can go make some food. Make you wait longer for me to work out the results.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am waiting for the deadline. So I can go make some food. Make you wait longer for me to work out the results.
last finger langdi 🤣🤣
Ahaa 🥳
Congratulations! 🥳
Isi Khushi mein bonus round mere liye tum khel Lena 🤣
I am waiting for the deadline. So I can go make some food. Make you wait longer for me to work out the results.
Kal breakfast results k sath karenge😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
23 minutes😈
Arey i already sent😆
You best come here for the bonus round we spent a day making you a nice simple little game. 😆 Another chance to make some points
I am waiting for the deadline. So I can go make some food. Make you wait longer for me to work out the results.
prabz kya banayegi tu khane mein 😳
langdatte langdatte mein finger ne last mein answer bhejna hai 🤣
Matlab samajh gaya, I wanted to know full form 🤣
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8