And who will bear for grandchild 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
And who will bear for grandchild 🤣
haye mene konsa story me maara? Mujhe yaad kyun nai? 🤔🤔🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
bilkul vese jese sid ko abhay pasand tha! 🤣🤣
Baby brother bolta tha usko 🤣
Tum didi ko baby sis bana lo 🤣
hi meghu! 🤗
Hehe! I wanna put a warning there “please be creative! Dont use ghisepite names!” Oh wait i guess i already did 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
haye mene konsa story me maara? Mujhe yaad kyun nai? 🤔🤔🤣
Amnesia ho gaya hai tumhe apni story ke characters ki tarah 🤣
it means that she is from us 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hi meghu! 🤗
Hehe! I wanna put a warning there “please be creative! Dont use ghuspite names!” Ph wait ingiess i already did 🤣🤣
I know 😭 I saw jaan was off the table 😭😭😭
i believe that 🤣🤣 🤣Originally posted by: White-Lilac
🤣🤣
Raichands toothpaste tak pahunch gaye honge, daatun ki zaroorat Metz ko hogi 🤣
neki aur puch puch! Intejaar kis baat ka he? 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k