ehehehe well when sleep comes rolling down one cant help it 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
ehehehe well when sleep comes rolling down one cant help it 🤣
why how? U added it? 😲Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I have a flag next to my username now
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
ehehehe well when sleep comes rolling down one cant help it 🤣
I don’t blame you 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
why how? U added it? 😲
I saw it next to the usernames of others in a game I was invited to 🤣 then I got curious and found the option to see it in preferences
where is it batao batao mujhe b 😲Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I saw it next to the usernames of others in a game I was invited to 🤣 then I got curious and found the option to see it in preferences
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
where is it batao batao mujhe b 😲
Click on your icon in the upper right, click on preferences, then go to the privacy tab there should be a show country option
yay mera b ho gaya 🥳Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Click on your icon in the upper right, click on preferences, then go to the privacy tab there should be a show country option
![]()
Ranveer to Suhaani & VD character in most shows
(In reel & real both ) 🤣
😂😂
I was trying to figure this out for so long.😅Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Click on your icon in the upper right, click on preferences, then go to the privacy tab there should be a show country option
Heights!!! 🤣🤣

Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k