Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Guys? Koun banayega banner? 😆
I was casually stalking forums for BC's and just saw this.
I can try to make one but have no clue about this show... any help with character pictures and I can whip up something :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Guys? Koun banayega banner? 😆
I was casually stalking forums for BC's and just saw this.
I can try to make one but have no clue about this show... any help with character pictures and I can whip up something :)
Originally posted by: lovereading14
I was casually stalking forums for BC's and just saw this.
I can try to make one but have no clue about this show... any help with character pictures and I can whip up something :)
I can PM you the pictures, meanwhile go through the picture gallery and the celebration thread to know the characters :)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ziddi-dil-maane-naa/5248063/ziddi-dil-maane-na-picture-gallery
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I can PM you the pictures, meanwhile go through the picture gallery and the celebration thread to know the characters :)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ziddi-dil-maane-naa/5248063/ziddi-dil-maane-na-picture-gallery
thanks for these! do PM the pictures to me :)
Guys, if you have some time and wanna participate in the contest :)
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Mein kuch kar pati toh kardeti
Par Banner contest hai
3 Banners to minimum I need
how many do you already have?