Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Meri almost ek saal ki kamai.... Shows how I have no life outside of IF 🤣🤣
I went from senior member to Rockerz in 6-7 months 🤣
And tum ek saal ke baad ke promotion ko bol rahi no life 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Meri almost ek saal ki kamai.... Shows how I have no life outside of IF 🤣🤣
I went from senior member to Rockerz in 6-7 months 🤣
And tum ek saal ke baad ke promotion ko bol rahi no life 🤣
Paise kharch karne se darr nahi lagta sahab, daant se lagta hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
I wanted to ask you that when is your birthday,so that i can wish you😳
Sweet much... next month... date guess kar lo 😆😆
We should send neha to a khandar haveli where only people like her goes🤣🤣

I went from senior member to Rockerz in 6-7 months 🤣
And tum ek saal ke baad ke promotion ko bol rahi no life 🤣
Ab kya bolu main? Am speechless 🤣 In my defence, I started off as a newbie. 25th ko meri aur IF ki 1st anniversary hai... Aana party mein🥳 🤣
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
We should send neha to a khandar haveli where only people like her goes🤣🤣
Why would you want to send my sweet Neha there? 😳
🤣🤣so that didi can teach her how to dance 🤗🤗
🤣🤣Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
🤣🤣so that didi can teach her how to dance 🤗🤗
🤣🤣
My Nehu dances the best. She needs no teacher and definitely not didi😡
25 June it is🤣🤣
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8