Originally posted by: foreverlazy
10/10!!! I'm shocked, yeh mere saath kabhi nahi hota hai. 🤣
Congrats!
U got 50/50 too remember😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: foreverlazy
10/10!!! I'm shocked, yeh mere saath kabhi nahi hota hai. 🤣
Congrats!
U got 50/50 too remember😆
10/10 😎
Mujhe bhi abhi samjha its him 😲
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
And I thought that was a woman, with hair backwards hugging her son pyar se!! I am so shocked it's Sunny with his enemy!
First i thought like you. But when i checked all movies of sunny's so i thought it must be sunny hugging his kid kisko pata tha yeh kid armaan nikley ga jo bigg boss main tanisha mukherjee ky saath tha 🤣
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Q U E S T I O N T H R E E :
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Humshakals (2)
Thank You (0)
Gang of Ghosts (66)
Ram Prasad Ki Tehrvi (3)
Dil Chahta Hai (0)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A N S W E R :
G A N G O F G H O S T S
Yesssss! 🥳

Let me be Truthful Only One Of These Pictures I Picked have a guess which one.
You'll have to ask the other two devils..😈 I just edited them.
The first one, I guess!
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Dont throw me to the wolves ok. Everyone here knows which movie I picked😡
Ye koi ittefaq nhi tha ki ques me ittefaq movie thi😛🤣
Originally posted by: foreverlazy
10/10!!! I'm shocked, yeh mere saath kabhi nahi hota hai. 🤣
Ji ji yeh egg hunter wali game toh koi aur jeeta tha na 🤣
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Q U E S T I O N F O U R :
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Simmba (1)
Singham (1)
Khuda Haafiz (0)
Sooryavanshi (2)
7 Hours To Goo (67)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A N S W E R :
7 H O U R S T O G O O
Yes! 3/10
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
10/10😎 Bas sheep me naiyya paar ho jaye ab🤣
Hume toh sheep round ne loota, baaki rounds mein kahan dum tha. Humari naiyya wahan doobi, jahan opinion match kam tha 🤣
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8