I meant the deepfake didis 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I meant the deepfake didis 🤣
okies. Ab hrits jaldi bata do tum bhi to me dobara bye bolkar sarak lu 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yes yes I will 🤣 havent opened my laptop yet but you will see it to start your day
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
may be she had a thing for cleopetra and and we know she has a thing for suku. 😆
But this is not the way to express it 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
aah may be theey r right when they say curiosity killed the cat cause am too curious to not ask for it 🤣
Watch at your own risk 🤪🤣🤣
huh why r they onyl didis and not bhaiyas? 🤔😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
may be she had a thing for cleopetra and and we know she has a thing for suku. 😆
Suku khud sadme me chali gayi hogi agar dekha hoga to 🤣
Hello I would like to exchange my eyes 🤣🤢
Ye bhi uske jaise hi kisi ne kiya hai 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
huh why r they onyl didis and not bhaiyas? 🤔😆
There might be bhaiyas but haven’t seen one yet 🤣
ewwww that is so bad. 🤣🤣🤣 Ok now bye 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k