No hers are amateurish and it shows 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
No hers are amateurish and it shows 🤣
I have another hilarious one but it can traumatize you both just like everyone got traumatized in Imlie fandom after seeing it 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe esa kya baat kr re the tum dono mujhe baad me check karna pdega 🤣
Kuch khaas nahi 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I have another hilarious one but it can traumatize you both just like everyone got traumatized in Imlie fandom after seeing it 🤣🤣
These people are everywhere aren’t they 🤣
aah may be theey r right when they say curiosity killed the cat cause am too curious to not ask for it 🤣Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I have another hilarious one but it can traumatize you both just like everyone got traumatized in Imlie fandom after seeing it 🤣🤣
I still can't figure it out how did she even come up with such ideas 🤪🤣🤣
btw tum mujhe pm bhejne vali thi bhej dena baad me. Just a gentle reminder 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
btw tum mujhe pm bhejne vali thi bhej dena baad me. Just a gentle reminder 🤣🤣🤣
Yes yes I will 🤣 havent opened my laptop yet but you will see it to start your day
Imlie ka to pata nahi but yeah Aryan is everywhere☺️🤣🤣
may be she had a thing for cleopetra and and we know she has a thing for suku. 😆Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I still can't figure it out how did she even come up with such ideas 🤪🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k