looks like haldi-kumkum look - So Viru makes sure she reaches on time 😆 By the way I love these plain colour saree looks on Ayeshu. She aces simple looks with less bling and jewellery
Some r saying she has baby bump on that festival🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
looks like haldi-kumkum look - So Viru makes sure she reaches on time 😆 By the way I love these plain colour saree looks on Ayeshu. She aces simple looks with less bling and jewellery
Some r saying she has baby bump on that festival🤣
But Rono was not attached to shruti .. she was literally dying .. her face had become black .. and he was indulging her last wishes ..
Repeat Ho Gaya
Oh is it why she has to promote..
They write baby bump of Sai in the festival
It looks like a real injury and not show wali...
I saw a pic of two...offscreen.. there too she was having that bandage
Kahape SJ set pe ya show ke costume pe. Maybe she's not removed it then.
No .. this was old promo .. now they are out .. I don’t think itna jaldi hospital first day over hoga ..
she will get overwhelmed with work ..
Originally posted by: mysticriver
Kahape SJ set pe ya show ke costume pe. Maybe she's not removed it then.
Itni chooti pain ko itni bada bandage ..dramebaaz ka inki
Everyone's look is out except hers. I think she will reach late.